Latest Posts

Business Casual

By 9:50 PM , , ,




                   
I'm not sure about you, but wearing red always makes me feel like I'm on top of the world, definite power color. These editor pants from express were the perfect choice when I was advised to dress business casual to the job fair I attended yesterday at my school.


Multiple employers told me I stood out (which was my intention).


The bun is my go to hairstyle when I'm running out of the house, but I wanted something                                       a little more professional. My friend, Kate, created this classic twist with braids that played well with curls.

Whats you're favorite color to wear when you need to feel confident?

P.S. I got asked on a few interviews, my first is tomorrow. Wish me luck!


Pants
Top
Shoes, similar here
Earrings

You Might Also Like

0 comments