Latest Posts

Color Crush #1

By 11:59 AM ,

Hey Guys! This is the first post in a series I came up with called Color Crush. My goal is to share with you a moldboard, outfit, or products based on a specific color or color combination. It might be for clothes, accessories, decoration or just a general mix of fun stuff. Today I’m talking about what I think to be the easiest makeup color to wear, enjoy! 


Everyone has a beauty palette that is most flattering, but if theres one color thats universally accessible, its a nice soft peach. This love child of pink, orange, and gold is my every day go to for lips, cheeks, and especially eyes. Whats great is that there’s no rules when it comes to peach, you don’t have to have a certain skin type or eye color to make it work, and it totally gives you a warm glow no matter where you apply it.

I tend to use it most as an eyeshadow and blush, which is subtle enough that it gives me the freedom to play with my lip color. Here is a great collection of products including some of my favorites, peachy keen!





You Might Also Like

0 comments