Latest Posts

My Favorite Looks From the Oscars

By 7:50 AM , ,


Did everyone watch the Oscars last night? It's strange to live in Los Angeles and know that this event is only about 10 miles away. Technically I could have waited outside in the rain to get a glimpse of the red carpet, but I had much more fun hanging on the couch and pretending I was on Fashion Police. 

Speaking of, I thought I would do a roundup of my favorite looks from the night. After compiling all these images, I realized the collection had a common theme of of nuetrals and a pop of one single color. We saw quite a bit of bold, crimson red in 2015, and it was absolutely stunning. 



1. Margot Robbie in Saint Laurent
2. Giuliana Rancic in Mireille Dagher 
3. Reese Witherspoon in Tom Ford
4. Jenna Tatum in Zuhair Murad


5. Kerry Washington in Mui Mui
6. Jennifer Lopez in Elie Saab
7. Lupita Nyong'o in Calvin Klein Collection
8. Rosamund Pike in Givenchy

There were so many amazing ladies rocking gorgeous gowns Sunday evening, but those final four...wow. Lupita in those pearls were a huge red carpet moment, but I have to say that Rosamund Pike definitely won my vote for the best dressed, that fluid red lace was spot on. 

What was your favorite red carpet look? 





You Might Also Like

0 comments