Latest Posts

Merry and Bright

By 5:41 AM , ,


Hoping you all had a peaceful holiday and surrounded yourselves with nourishment and love. For me, this year felt different, good different. The eve was spent with my family laughing harder than we ever have before, and Christmas morning had no hint of rush or worry like usual, just warm coffee and hearts. 

As my brother and I grow older, there's so much less expectation for tangible objects. Our bond is unusually strong for siblings, and this year he actually wrote and preformed a song for me on his acoustic guitar. Cue the waterworks. It's moments such as this when I realize true blessings.


My family and I hosted Christmas this year for the first time at our new place, so I wanted to dress up a bit for the occasion. I've had this gorgeous tulle skirt in my closet for a while just begging for the perfect opportunity. I went with a grey palette instead of the traditional red and green, but paired the skirt with a jeweled top for that extra holiday sparkle. 




Did you receive any meaningful gifts this year? 

You Might Also Like

0 comments