Latest Posts

Weekly Mood

By 8:13 AM ,

I hope everyone had a nice holiday weekend with loved ones. It was strange for me being without my large family, but I still had a nice day with friends. There's always room for new traditions, right?

Anyways, here's a mood board of what's inspiring me this week. I'm going to try and do this to set my intentions for the days ahead and create a cohesive visual collection of images and words representing how I feel. 





This week I'm really interested in mountain ranges and micron pen art in moleskines. I came across this quote by r.m. drake  that reads:

"Fall deeply into something indefinable. 
Believe me, it is a beautiful thing.
Let it grow inside you until it becomes you,
and then let it grow some more.

And when the indefinable becomes the familiar,
then I urge you to keep going, to keep finding,
there will always be more.
that is your role, to keep on experiencing yourself
until you know so much 
that it terrifies you."

I'll leave you with that, what's your mood this week?

You Might Also Like

0 comments