Latest Posts

Cloudy Days

By 7:21 AM , , , ,


I never thought I would say this, but it's finally cold in Los Angeles. I'm sure the natives aren't fans, but I absolutely love the bit of chill, it reminds me of home on the east coast. I was so happy to get a chance to bust out my new jacket from Lou & Grey this week. 


So let me just rant about this jacket for a minute, because I think every woman could use a versatile piece like this one. Even though it is getting colder, it's not enough for me to bundle up in a winter peacoat. My jacket from the new Lou & Grey fall collection is the perfect weight, it's so light but still keeps me warm. I just adore how the lapel hangs in front, hello universal fit. The color goes with any outfit, and did I mention its incredibly soft?


I paired it with a pearl blue tank, gap jeans, and my favorite Franco Sarto chelsea booties to saunter around Rodeo Drive like I owned the place.



Jacket can be found here.

P.s. I just started my job at the new Lou & Grey store in Pasadena last week, and I couldn't recommend to you a more beautiful boutique to shop. The entire collection is wearable for all women, and I stand by the entire movement of what Lou & Grey stands for 100 percent. If your in the area, come say hi! If not, check out the online store and blog, you'll fall in love just like I did :) 

Here's to the ampersand, and the promise of something more. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments