Latest Posts

What Are You Thankful For?

By 7:41 AM , ,



Hey guys!
I hope none of us spend too much time online today, but I just wanted to stop by and wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving. This will be my first thanksgiving without my family, not going to lie I feel pretty sad, but I'm going to make the best of it! Anyways, I have a good excuse to eat my feelings instead...right? :)

I think the Thanksgiving holiday is so muddled nowadays with the whole black friday deal, and people seem to forget what it's truly about. Thanksgiving is to cherish a day with loved ones and be grateful for all of the blessings given to us.

I've been thinking about what I'm thankful for, so I wrote a little list to share.

I'm thankful for...

Sunshine
A really good cup of coffee
My mama, daddy, and brother
My job and the ability to work
Art and imagination
A perfect playlist
The home I can always go back to
Ben and Jerry's ice cream
My education
New friends and old ones

I can't help but feel like there's so much more in this world to say thanks for, but these are just some of the gifts I'm given everyday.

I hope everyone has a lovely holiday, what are you thankful for?

You Might Also Like

0 comments