Latest Posts

Decorating Ideas

By 8:01 AM , ,

So it's finally setting in that I'm going to be living in Los Angeles permanently...at least for a few years anyway. With everything that's been going on, I haven't really had time to decorate, and my apartment is in serious need of a little somethin' somethin'. Here are some interiors and home decor items I'm getting ideas from!



I'm really into minimal style, and I love the splashes of gold in this neutral palette.


I'm always leaving my keys all over the place, love this adorable hanger with a message


Thinking of trying this easy DIY for color blocked vases, so simple and chic!


Daily reminder for the wall 


A cobalt blue accent is always the perfect pop of color to a neutral interior



Kate Spade candles? Yes Please! 

Do you have a favorite color scheme or item in your place? let me know in the comments below!

You Might Also Like

0 comments