Latest Posts

Smile, It's Friday

By 7:48 AM ,


Happy friday everyone!

It's been one of the most ludicrous and eye opening weeks I've had in a while.  Starting my second quarter at FIDM in graphic design, I can honestly say everything finally feels right.   

I wanted to start a feature every friday to share some of the things that brought a smile to my face throughout the week. 

1. Ben and Jerry's announced three new flavors, including one with a cookie butter core, and it might just change the ice cream game forever. 
2. I drew these portraits for my best friends as holiday gifts, and finally revealed them this week. Seeing them so ecstatic made the hours of work beyond worth it. 

3. Turns out there's a blog dedicated to the rejection faces of all the ladies on the bachelor.   

4. I had a photography class that made me feel so inspired I could burst. My first project is to choose 20 photos I wish I had taken, I especially love this series.

5. Someone told me I had the most beautiful eyes they've ever seen. Compliment people, a little goes a long way. 

What made you smile this week?





You Might Also Like

0 comments