Latest Posts

Smile, it's Friday

By 8:00 AM , ,



I hope everyone's had an awesome week so far, and if you haven't then hey, at least it's Friday. Pizza and movies anyone?

I've had lots of smiles recently.

The Grammy's were this past weekend, and I had the incredible opportunity through my institution to volunteer at a couple of events, including a private artists showcase. My favorite performance was by new comer James Bay. I've been listening to him for a couple of months now, and his soulful melodies are always stuck in my head. Check him out!

Red Velvet Oreos were revealed just in time to scarf a whole box in one sitting on Valentines day.

You're looking at FIDM's newest student tour guide! It's such an honor to be an ambassador and representative for my school, and I can't wait to see what comes next.

A couple weeks ago, Verve Coffee Roasters opened a location just a few blocks from my apartment. I've been in desperate search of a place to get my work done with a mean cup of joe. Verve's got it all, and the staff is super friendly. If you're in the Downtown LA area, I'd recommend stopping by.


What's got you smiling this week?

Let me know in the comments!


You Might Also Like

0 comments